Friday, April 17, 2009

"Don't worry - we're from the internets. It's going to be alright. :-)"

So for those who even have the slightest remote clue of what The Pirate Bay is, then you must know that the trial has just ended. TPB blog states that although the trial ended with the defendants founded guilty, it's not over. So for all those people out there who read my blog, go and download from thepiratebay and rebel against the government. I strongly believe that the government should not be able to do such a thing, and I know the internet will not give up so easily. This is a great publicity stunt for TPB, and I will always stand firmly behind them.

I wish I could write a more indepth blog post, but I have 2 finals still, so gotta study. There will also be a review on the documentary "Recipes for disaster" which I just watched yesterday. Truly inspirational film I must say.

No comments: