Thursday, March 25, 2010

And you caught me off guard

And into the final month of coop we go! I cannot believe that the work term is almost over, and school is going to begin again. The entire experience at Canfor Pulp and Paper has been great, working in the Research and Development department, albeit doing stuff that has no particular focus with my major. Beginning in May, I have school for 12 months before my next coop work term in the summer of 2011. 12 months of attending classes everyday, doing homework, staying late at school doing projects. The only thing I'll have to look forward to is probably in August when I will get a month of summer vacation before going back to school. My robotics class will be the highlight of my summer classes, and I will make sure to take lots of pictures and videos documenting the evolution of my robot.

2 comments:

Joel said...

I look forward to seeing your robot, too!

dnwu said...

I like your blog very much!Thanks for your share! I like it very much! Victoria Secret Pink wish them happy every day! Nike Air Rift puma chaussures hommes Beautiful children,a happy family. New Mobile Phoneswish them happy every day! MBT Shoes On Sale Air Jordan Shoes enjoy a high quality of life, jeans diesel you are welcomed to the following worlds:cheap cell phones wholesale Thanks for your share! I like it very much!cheap ed hardy Beautiful children,a happy family.Affliction Jeans Thanks for your share! I like it very much!Ed Hardy clothing Beautiful children,a happy family.cheap ugg bootsRalph Lauren Thanks for your share! I like it very much!Tennis Racquet Shop Beautiful children,a happy family.