So I have ingeniously directed this facebook chain note thingy to my blog so I can get more hits :D. So here are some random facts that I wrote, not Christina Dao.
1. I think British accents are hot, such as Lily Allen's.
2. I am still waiting for the day 1 million dollars will drop from the sky (I dream about this everyday_
3. I made a bet with Shoujun that in 80 years, if the world does not end, he will give me 10% of whatever he owns. So I'm hoping he's a billionaire by then, and also that we both live that long.
4. I cannot sleep more than 8 hours, and usually not past 10am
5. Most of my time on the internet consists of reading blogs and visiting forums. I also visit www.ncix.com everyday.
6. My computer has over $10000 worth of software.
7. I have unlimited texting on my phone, which allows me to text and bug people during class whenever I am bored
8. I enjoy listening to classical music, but I really like UK music. Then again I have a wide variety of music on my computer. I think I'm open to all types of music as long as it makes me feel good.
9. Someday I wish to be rich and enjoy life like Richard Branson. He seems like such a chill guy, although I guess having lots of money is a good reason to be happy.
10. All types of sports interest me, but I don't have enough time to follow them all so I usually just wait till playoffs and such before watching. I follow hockey most closely, but I also follow basketball, golf, american football, and european football(soccer).
11. I think the 2010 winter Olympics is not worth all the trouble it will cause for our city. Sure having the Olympics is a great honour and all, but the debt will be huge, and it will be us having to pay it off in the end. Living in Vancouver is already expensive, with stupid taxes and all, why make it even more expensive?
12. I hate Internet Explorer, and I think anybody who uses it is a computer illerate retard.
13. Enjoy playing various sports such as badminton, basketball, soccer, ultimate frisbee, football, ping pong (I am not pro at any). If I could be amazing at any one sport, I think i would choose golf, since its like the easiest to make loads of cash doing barely anything.
14. I am in Army Cadets, which has given me lots of opportunities to experience the world. So far I have travelled to quebec, ontairo, and the UK, all through the cadet program, and all for free.
15. I have 16 days to decide whether or not I want to switch into Engineering. It is a true dilemma and I have no idea what I want to do with my life. It seems everything is just Med School in Sciences..
16. I built my current computer from scratch and I am quite proud of it. As you can see in the picture in the blog post below, I am running dual monitors and it is fantastic.
17. I like cars. Especially expensive cars.
18. My house does not have cable, so the only things that are on tv are the 8 free channels that we get. But it is sufficient because I have the internet and that is all I need to watch everything.
19. I wish I was really good at cooking, or had to time to practice and learn. I enjoy watching cooking shows such as Hells Kitchen, which makes me want to be a chef.
20. One of my life goals is the win the lottery (before jennifer if she reads this).
21. I love eating food. Im always wanting to go out and eat and try new things.
22. I would be very very very grateful if you could click those links at the side so I can get money :D
23. I cannot play any instrument :( I plan on learning something before I die.
24. Currently I am starting to learn how to use AutoCad to start designing buildings and such. I wish I had more free time to play around with things so I could learn more things :(
25. This random thingy took me longer than I thought it would take, I guess I am not good at finding "random" facts. And I have also found out that I made a lot of grammar mistakes and I shall blame that on me being not able to type as fast as I can think, therefore missing words.