Saturday, April 4, 2009

Oh sunny day

All the rainy days that I wish were sunny were never sunny, and now while its sunny, I am stuck inside in front of the computer.

Well it seems that while building my computer I did not ever consider using it for video editing, and what do you know, here I am video editing. It seems that Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 does not work very well when dual monitors are set up, so I am left using 1 monitor until this Math project is finished. To add to the troubles, I do think that my graphics card is beginning to fail on me, as it is now crashing constantly whenever I am video editing. While I type this blog post, random pixels are showing up in different colours on my screen, I think its because my graphics card is not able to refresh the colours fast enough. So many things to do, so little time.

No comments: