Saturday, March 28, 2009

Science One Conference

Today was the Science One 08/09 Mini Conference and I must say it was a wonderful experience. The presentations consisted of talking about our Term 2 measurement experiments. Our projects consisted of thinking about a topic, measuring and recording data, and then completing with a report on what we found. This was term project was a lot of work, and to show it off the students organized a conference to show their results. The term project itself was already lots of work, and we all spent lots of time and effort into those projects. The conference was lots of fun, as we got to see our peers present, while nervously waiting our turns. I must say that everybody did a great job, and I enjoyed myself presenting at my first and hopefully not my last conference.

No comments: