Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wow it's been like a month since I last wrote anything on here. I would blog more if all my blog posts just contained homework, but nobody wants to see that. School has been too busy, and there is just tooooooo much to do. I have no life anymore, and blogging falls within that category. Maybe I'll blog from school or something, while in class.

On a good note, I have a coop work term next January working in a research lab for Canfor doing some research and development. Yes I know I'm in Engineering Physics, but a job is a job. Oh did I mention it also pays $2925 a month? Lotsa money to buy new skis, another monitor so I can dual monitor again, new video card, some nice wines to drink, back-country ski trips, and... that's all I can think of buying right now.

1 comment:

Justin Chang said...

You're missing the part where you can buy Justin some happiness.

But, damn that's a pretty sweet job.