Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 3. My eyes are tired.

You know it's not going to be a good way when you wake up and your eyes feel like they are bloodshot. Last time this happened was when i did math for like 10 hours straight, before my multivariable and vector final. Today when i woke up, my eyes felt very tired still, like they didn't want to be opened. I woke up early, so I arrived at work early, 30 minutes early to be exact. The paprican building is kinda spooky in the dark, especially since there aren't a lot of people there ever. Today work was less tiring, and I didn't really feel like talking that much, since my eyes were tired so i was more in an anti-social mode. The day consisted of testing the paper that we made the previous day, which took all morning, and a lil bit into the afternoon. Then it was just some data entry, which I am pro at, since it's just pressing numbers on the numberpad. Prepped pulp samples for more paper making tomorrow, which hopefully my eyes won't be as tired.

All in all, the day wasn't bad, I didn't ever feel like "OMG can work end already?!" And time passed fairly quickly, and before you know it, 4 months will be over.

No comments: