Thursday, October 9, 2008

SO what am I interested in... sometimes I really do wonder. I spend hours on the computer reading feeds, and yet when it comes to finding a topic for my term 1 project, I am completely clueless. So lately my head has just been so filled with school stuff, trying to understand everything, that I haven't really had time to stop and think about what I want to do with my life. And now that I have stopped and thought about it, I remembered why I don't think about it, it's because I don't know. This fear of the unknown, reminding me why I should never stop and think. Causing me to always question every single moment of my life. These questions strike deep, un-rooting problems and crawl out and swarm me. Many things interest me, yet I have no passion within me for anything. I am simply a slave to my own self, driving myself to accomplish what I consider is the priority. Mindlessly wandering to try and find myself within this mess, I'd rather ignore all this noise and wander aimlessly on.

No comments: